A refreshing, well balanced pale yellow 4.0% ABV quite malty craft style lager. Brewed using locally sourced water, Scottish, sown, grown and malted barley, light caramalt malt and wheat malt. The moderate bitterness comes from a mixture of Target, Goldings and Scottish Pioneer (when available) hops. It has a subtle floral, spicy and slightly citrussy noble hop aroma.
- For best results we recommend chilling your mini keg before opening – 2 hours in a fridge should be sufficient.
- Serve around 7 degrees.
- If you have recently transported or moved the keg, it’s advised to leave it in position for a while before opening.
- Instructions can be viewed using the QR code on the top
- Closing the top between pours will help with carbonation.
- Best enjoyed within 2 days of opening
Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly