A refreshing, amber, relatively malty, 3.8%ABV version of an IPA. Brewed with Scottish, sown, grown and malted barley, light crystal malt and wheat malt. The medium bitterness comes from a mixture of Target, Goldings and Scottish Cascade hops. It has medium citrusy/floral/grassy hop aroma notes with a medium dry finish.
- For best results we recommend chilling your mini keg before opening – 2 hours in a fridge should be sufficient.
- Serve around 7 degrees.
- If you have recently transported or moved the keg, it’s advised to leave it in position for a while before opening.
- Instructions can be viewed using the QR code on the top
- Closing the top between pours will help with carbonation.
- Best enjoyed within 2 days of opening
Gluten Free & Vegan Friendly