Terms & Conditions
Loch Leven Brewery is the trading name of The Kinross Brewery Limited
The term Loch Leven Brewery or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name and registered office is:
The Kinross Brewery Limited
The Kinross Brewery Limited is Registered in Scotland with the company registration number SC536276.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you have concerns, queries or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01577 864881 or email us at email@example.com or write to us at Loch Leven Brewery, Muirs, Kinross KY13 8AS
- You must be 18 years or over to purchase alcoholic beverages from this site. It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18.
- If you are buying beer as a gift, the recipient must also be over 18 years of age. Our couriers may ask for proof of age of the recipient on delivery. If this proof cannot be given, unfortunately, the beer cannot be delivered.
- Once you have taken receipt of delivery, the recipient is responsible for it.
- Prices & Payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per item or bottle or per case, as marked. The prices include UK duty and VAT at a rate of 20%, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Any delivery charges are additional to the unit price quoted.
- We accept payment by Maestro/Solo, Switch, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. In the case of payment by bank transfer or cheque, the order(s) will only be shipped when cleared funds have been received into our bank account.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- Group Orders
- If you want to have orders delivered to more than one delivery address, then you can simply upload the address list at the time of placing the order. Please note that delivery charges apply for each address that you stipulate.
- Where an order(s) contain(s) goods to be delivered to more than one delivery address, it is the responsibility of the customer placing the order(s) to ensure that all delivery address(es) provided to Stewart Brewing are correct. If goods are delivered to an incorrect address(es) as a result of incorrect information provided by the customer, Stewart Brewing will not take responsibility for this and the customer will be charged for the cost of replacement goods and the cost of delivering the replacement goods to the correct address(es). If the goods are returned to us, then we will refund the cost of the purchase (excluding delivery cost).
- Out of Stock
- If we have run out of a particular beer, we will email you before we dispatch the goods to let you know.
- We may choose to refund your money instead of sending out a substitute. Please note that this is a very unusual occurrence. If you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
- If you order something by mistake, let us know before we ship it out and we will cancel the order and refund you any money.
- If you change your mind within seven days of placing the order, return the unopened product and we will refund the value of the product, less any shipping costs.
- Returns & Refunds
For our Returns & Refunds policy, click here
If you have any other concerns, please email us at email@example.com or talk to us on 01577 864881